The stadium is served by four stations on match days and five on non-match days.
- Arsenal (Piccadilly Line) It is the nearest tube station and is a five-minute walk from the stadium. This station is not accessible for wheelchair users. It has several steps and a sloping tunnel to street level.
- Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line) It is an eight-minute walk from the stadium. This station is not accessible for wheelchair users due to stairs between platform and street level. Please note that Holloway Road is exit only before and after matches.
- Drayton Park (Great Northern Rail). Closed on match days. There is no step free access at this station, so it is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Finsbury Park (Victoria and Piccadilly Lines, Great Northern Rail and Thameslink Rail) It is a 15-minute walk from the stadium. Finsbury Park has two lifts which serve the northbound and southbound platforms.
- Highbury & Islington (Victoria Line, London Overground and Great Northern Rail) is a 15-minute walk from the stadium. The station is accessible for wheelchair users on London Overground services only where there is lift access. There is no step free access for Underground services on the Victoria Line.
- The nearest main line rail stations are Kings Cross and St Pancras International and are both accessible for wheelchair users. Journey time by car or taxi is approximately 20 minutes. These stations are also hub links for London Underground services the Piccadilly Line (to Arsenal and Finsbury Park) or the Victoria Line (to Highbury & Islington).