ADSA work continually with Arsenal Football Club, especially the Disability Liaison Team to improve facilities for disabled supporters.
Currently we are working with Arsenal Football Club to:
- returning to live games at The Emirates
- improve stadium announcements for the Hearing Impaired
- improve the layout and accessibility to information on the Disabled Supporters page on the Arsenal Football Club website.
- improve online access for Platinum, Gold and Purple members
- give full access to the My Arsenal Rewards card for all disabled supporters
- improving accessibility for the blind and partially sighted when visiting the Arsenal Museum and guided tour.
The Disability Liaison Team has at the beginning of 2021 asked ADSA to feed back on the Emirates Stadium Access Statement and all the pages on the Disabled Supporters page and these are still being considered.