ADSA work continually with Arsenal Football Club, especially the Disability Liaison Team to improve facilities for disabled supporters.
Currently we are working with Arsenal Football Club to:
- improve stadium announcements for the Hearing Impaired
- improve the layout and accessibility to information on the Disabled Supporters page on the Arsenal Football Club website.
- improve online ticket access including ticket exchange/transfer for Platinum, Gold and Purple members
- give full access to the My Arsenal Rewards card for all disabled supporters
- improving accessibility for the blind and partially sighted when visiting the Arsenal Museum and guided tour
- feeding back on safe standing.
- improving access to tickets for the Women’s games at Meadow Park and The Emirates
- membership and
- safety in the stadium.