Enter your predictions for Arsenal v Brighton on Saturday 9th April 2022:
Enter your predictions for Arsenal v Manchester United on Saturday 23rd April 2022:
This competition is really simple to play.
- For each game until the end of the 2021/22 season we will ask you to guess the time of the first Arsenal goal and the final score.
- We will let you know via the ADSA Newsletter before each game where you can add your predictions. This will be on our website.
- The Scoring System is as follows:
- 11 points for the correct time of the first Arsenal goal
- 10 points for up to 1 minute away from the correct time and/or the correct final score
- 9 points for up to 2 minutes away from the correct time
- 8 points for up to 3 minutes away from the correct time
- 7 points for up to 4 minutes away from the correct time
- 6 points for up to 5 minutes away from the correct time
- 5 points for up to 6 minutes away from the correct time
- 4 points for up to 7 minutes away from the correct time
- 3 points for up to 8 minutes away from the correct time
- 2 points for up to 9 minutes away from the correct time
- 1 point for entering the competition for each game if you did not predict the correct time or final score
- Only members of ADSA can enter the competition.
- You can give yourself an alias name if you like but this is optional and you must keep the same alias name throughout the competition
- Entries will be accepted right up until kick off on the day of the game.
- There is only one entry per person per game allowed.
- The timing of the first goal and final score will be taken from the Arsenal website – https://www.arsenal.com/results
- Should the first goal be an own goal, the time will count as the first goal.
- You will need to guess the time (between 0 – 90; e.g. 5, 14, 48, 63 etc.). If you want to guess an extra time goal you need to enter 45+ or 90+ (just use the + and don’t worry about which extra minute it is). If the goal is scored in say the 47th minute and you have predicted 45+ you will receive 11 points.
- 1 point will only be awarded if you enter but do not predict the correct final score or time of the first goal.
The table of results will be published in the ADSA Newsletter before the next game. We hope as many people as possible will join in the competition and there will be prizes at the end of the season.