Emirates Stadium is built on a podium above the surrounding street level.
- From the South (Holloway Road and Hornsey Road) access from street level is via either a flight of steps or a ramp.
- There is a ramp up to podium level on Hornsey Road, at the southwest corner of the stadium.
- There is also a ramp up to podium level on Benwell Road, next to the Arsenal Community Hub.
- There are also two flights of 40 steps, with handrails, up to the podium which are located either side of The Armoury Store and the Match Day Box Office
- From the East on Drayton Park, opposite the Drayton Arms pub, pedestrians can access the stadium via the Danny Fiszmann Bridge which is step free.
- From the Northeast, again on Drayton Park, near to the Arsenal underground station pedestrian access is via the Ken Friar Bridge. This bridge has stepped access (50+ steps) up from Drayton Park and then ramped access on the stadium side.
- Click here for pedestrian routes to Emirates Stadium